| 30 weeks |
| 31 weeks |
| 32 weeks |
| Oh hi there, Baby! Smoochie Smoochie face. Approximately 4lbs, 1oz. |
Due Date: April 5th. If we can make it, likely induction around or after February 23rd.
Musings on the Weekly Photo: It's a belly! Doesn't seem to be growing much, but the size seems to be directly related to where baby is hanging out. Now that s/he is head down, his/her size is dispersed over a larger area = smaller-looking belly. I will say that in clothes, it looks huge. Lacee and Mike each swear it gets bigger every day!
Marination Time: 32 weeks
Weight Gain: Net (+13) as of today (part of my vitals are daily weights.) I have lost weight since being hospitalized, but the doctor says she's not worried as long as Baby is growing - which s/he is! A lot of the problem is loss of muscle mass due to inactivity, so we have increased my caloric intake to fatten bebe up.
Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes? What are those? These days I live in a rotation of yoga pants and three tank tops. Sometimes Mike throws a maternity t-shirt into my clean laundry pile and I'll try that out. :) The few cute maternity clothes I own are geared toward going out and about, therefore not so conducive to sitting in a hospital bed all day. Bummer.
Fruit of the Week: It's our final week as a squash.
Name: We officially have two names (both first and middle) for each sex. Hurrah! Yes, we're still keeping them a secret. No, I'm not telling you.
Gender: Team Green
Movement: It's an aaaaaalien.
Cravings/Aversions: Salad and fruit. No aversions to speak of unless hospital mystery meat counts...
Annoyances: Boredom mostly. Feet in my ribs once in a while and my hips ache from inactivity. But in reality, I feel pretty awesome especially considering the situation.
Highlights of the Week: Every day we keep baby in is a highlight. Bake baby, bake!
How is it your final week as a squash???
ReplyDeleteAccording to thebump.com, we graduate to a honeydew next week... which seems about the same size, but whatever!
ReplyDeleteoooohhh comparing size of the baby.. I'm a little slow today :)
ReplyDelete