Tuesday, June 17, 2014

{Take Two} 21 weeks






Due Date: October 25th, 2014

Musings on the Weekly Photo: Baby seems to be sitting back toward my spine this week, so my bump appears smaller. I also looked up info from 21 weeks with Lily, and she was transverse around this time - this baby is head down - so that explains the difference in the bump (this one being higher.)

Marination Time: 21(ish) weeks.

Weight Gain: +11 pounds or so, as of appointment (6/16). The gym scale and the doctor's scale differentiate by up to two pounds, so I'll stick with the gym scale's numbers. 

Maternity Clothes: The weather has been rainy and gross, so I broke out the full-panel maternity jeans this week. Why did I wait so long?! So comfortable.

Fruit of the WeekLength of a carrot!

Name: We haven't really discussed it, but we do have a list we've been keeping since Lily was born.

Gender: Still unknown! All ultrasounds will be transvaginal from here on out, so if baby stays head down, we hopefully won't get a sneak.

Movement: TONS more!

Cravings: Fruit and lemonade.

Annoyances: We had a great week! Minus ongoing contractions, I feel pretty good. Pretty much any time the baby rolls, I tend to have a contraction. The big thing is remembering to keep a happy medium between a hydrated and empty bladder. 

Highlights of the Week: TONS of movement! Baby must have had a growth spurt and is getting stronger because I am feeling a ton of punches down low and a few kicks up high, plus Mike can feel him/her easily now. Grow, baby, grow! We also got Lily and baby's rooms all painted, so now I can start decorating - I really want everything done soon so that I don't have to worry about things not being done. I'm in major early nesting mode for sure. Right now I'm planning on bringing in a lot of yellow and white, and then if it's a girl, I'll bring in coral and peaches, if it's a boy - reds and grays. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment