Sunday, July 27, 2014

{Take Two} 26 weeks


Due Date: October 25th, 2014

Musings on the Weekly Photo: Whoa.

Marination Time: 26(ish) weeks.

Doctor Update: BP - 126/60, Baby's heart rate - 150, Cervical Length - 3.1

Weight Gain: +20 pounds as of appointment 7/24. No gain from last week.

Maternity Clothes: I need them.

Fruit of the Week: Baby is the length of a green onion.

Name: It's an endless search.

Gender: Still unknown. 

Movement: Holy moly. And I thought Lily was active in utero. I am terrified.

Cravings: Cold stuff. Otherwise, nothing in particular which can be really frustrating. Nothing really sounds good and nothing really sits well.

Annoyances: See: cravings.

Highlights of the Week: Not really a highlight, but I failed my glucose screening at my appointment, so we are waiting on bloodwork to see if I have to take the three-hour test. This was my last weekly appointment and we now go to every two weeks. Dr. Jonas is canceling my 28 week ultrasound and we will do a fetal fibronectin test that day instead. I will have one more cervical ultrasound at 30 weeks, and then we are just letting things ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment