Musings on the Weekly Photo: This baby is a lot higher this week than Lily ever was - I've been feeling kicks higher than I knew you could be kicked! I'm definitely bigger than I was with Lily too, even though I'm at the same weight.
Marination Time: 32(ish) weeks.
Doctor Update: BP - 96/57, Heart Rate - 125
Doctor Update: BP - 96/57, Heart Rate - 125
Weight Gain: +23 pounds as of appointment 9/3.
Maternity Clothes: As the weather chills, covering the bump may get tricky. But at least I have a few pairs of pants and can always layer with my flowy cardigans.
Fruit of the Week: Baby weighs as much as a jicama.
Name: We have lists!
Gender: Still unknown. Almost every single person we know thinks it's a boy though...
Movement: This kid rolls around a lot. Mike commented that s/he seems to kick a lot less than Lily, which is true, but s/he definitely flips around a lot more. Interesting difference.
Cravings: Still with the ice water. Sugar sounds pretty gross most of the time, which is interesting. Actually nothing in particular sounds good.
Annoyances: We had another trip to L&D last week due to some spotting and lots of contractions. They aren't regular though, so I was sent home with stricter bed rest instructions. The contractions have eased up a fair amount and seem to be directly related to baby's position. Right now, baby seems to be head down but be curled up over my right hip and the contractions are minimal. Whenever s/he moves down, they ramp up. I just have to adjust my positioning to encourage him/her to stay out of the birth canal!
Highlights of the Week: No hospital admittance, and I'm still pregnant! I even scheduled my 36-41 week appointments as an act of confidence. Fingers crossed! I also finally got a project done for the nursery that is baby's and baby's alone - not a hand-me-down. Yay for fun homemade mobiles!
No comments:
Post a Comment