Sunday, August 24, 2014

{Take Two} 31 weeks




Due Date: October 25th, 2014

Musings on the Weekly Photo: Well, it has definitely grown in a month but not so much in the last few weeks. Some days I'm huge and other days I'm not - it depends on where baby is hanging out. His/her favorite position is still transverse breech, but this week s/he prefers my left ribs.

Marination Time: 31(ish) weeks.

Doctor Update: BP - 102/68, heart rate in the 140s, cervical length - 3.4

Weight Gain+22 pounds as of appointment 8/20.

Maternity Clothes: It's been cold (what the heck, August?), so maternity jeans or yoga pants. Thankfully I have some stretchy coats that barely zip. Late September may get a bit chilly, or I may be stealing one of Mike's coats! Ha!

Fruit of the Week: Baby weighs as much as a coconut.

Name: We have lists!

Gender: Still unknown. 

Movement: Lots of kicks way down low. Baby needs to flip! 

Cravings: ICE WATER. Steak salad with homemade dressing. Eggs.

Annoyances: The whole transverse breech thing is kind of a bummer. Flip, baby, flip!

Highlights of the Week: At this point with Lily, I was in the hospital until I had a baby, so the fact that I'm home and still mobile is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment