Sunday, August 24, 2014

{Take Two} 30 weeks


Due Date: October 25th, 2014

Musings on the Weekly Photo: Baby flipped over again. Awesome. Yes, I realize that 3 looks like a 5. No, I am not 50 weeks pregnant.

Marination Time: 30(ish) weeks.

Doctor Update: No appointment this week.

Weight Gain+21 pounds as of appointment 8/6.

Maternity Clothes: Shorts and tank tops, please.

Fruit of the Week: Baby weighs as much as a cabbage.

Name: We have lists!

Gender: Still unknown. 

Movement: Baby has flipped transverse breech again, so his/her head is smushed up under my right ribs most days with his/her butt to my left hip and feet to the bladder/cervix. So lots of movement down low that is less than pleasant. Definitely get some kicks that stop me in my tracks. 

Cravings: ICE WATER. Steak salad with homemade dressing. 

Annoyances: Breech = bummer.

Highlights of the Week: Good days and bad, more good than bad. I even got to go on a short walk this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment