Tuesday, August 12, 2014

{Take Two} 29 weeks



Due Date: October 25th, 2014

Musings on the Weekly Photo: Baby is low, low, low and head down.

Marination Time: 29(ish) weeks.

Doctor Update: No appointment this week.

Weight Gain+21 pounds as of appointment 8/6.

Maternity Clothes: Shorts and tank tops, please.

Fruit of the Week: Baby is the size of a butternut squash.

Name: We have lists! Although Mike is still trying to convince me that if it's a girl, we should name her K. Yes, like the letter. Then she can choose her own name someday? I guess? Or just because it's easy to sign? As you can see, I'm not convinced...

Gender: Still unknown. 

Movement: Boom boom, pow. 

Cravings: ICE WATER. Steak salad with homemade dressing. Mmmmm.

Annoyances: I had a rough weekend - my belly was so sore I could barely move and I felt like I had done a thousand crunches! Every time I moved, I contracted. I was worried for a few days, but the beginning of this week has been good! Trying to be productive on days that I can and take it easy in between. There have been a lot of art projects and lots of drawing going on in our house!

Highlights of the Week: Baby is still in utero. That is a huge highlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment