Monday, November 14, 2011

19 weeks


Due Date: April 5th, 2012

Musings on the Weekly Photo: Unless I'm wearing a tight shirt and you knew me before, you definitely can't tell anything is up. It would be really easy to hide if I wanted to! Especially now that it has cooled off and I'm wearing sweatshirts more often. Mike and I sure can tell, but that doesn't mean much!

Marination Time: As of today, 19 weeks 4 days. Pic was 19 weeks even.

Weight Gain: Four pound gain between doctor's appointments, net gain of -3.

Maternity Clothes: Now that my belly has moved up and the bloat has gone down, I can wear 99% of my clothes as long as the shirts are little longer and the pants are cut low. I am also wearing a cami or BeBand underneath most of my t-shirts just to get some extra length.

Fruit of the Week: Mango! Which seems about the same size as a grapefruit, but whatever.

Name: Still only have one boy name, have tossed around a few girl names we don't hate.

Gender: Team Green.

Movement: Every day, on the inside and outside! Baby looooves peppermint hot cocoa and hint of jalapeno chips (not together).

Cravings: Unfortunately this was a week where nothing in particular sounded good, so everything made me feel a little yucky. I blame my cold.

Annoyances: Headaches. I've had them since week 5, and although they've gotten better, they're still hanging around most afternoons. But they're better than they were, so that's an improvement!

Highlights of the Week: We're almost halfway! Quad screen came back all normal and I love feeling movement every day. Life-wise, we went to Bullhead City to visit family this weekend and Reef had his first swimming lesson! 

No comments:

Post a Comment