Due Date: April 5th, 2012
Musings on the Weekly Photo: We be bumpin'! Maybe we've finally gotten to pregnant > cupcakes?! Even Mike was commenting on how it's definitely "rounder." Haha. I also got dressed and felt cute this week. Yay for things to do outside of the house. :)
Marination Time: As of today, 20 weeks 2 days.
Weight Gain: Not tracking it at home, so we'll stick with net -3 from the doc appointment.
Maternity Clothes: Same.
Fruit of the Week: Cantaloupe.
Name: Same dilemma.
Gender: Team Green.
Movement: All the time! Especially first thing the morning after my (one cup) of coffee. Then usually again around 5ish and then sometimes when I'm trying to fall asleep.
Cravings: Nothing new. Still love sandwiches. Still love carbs. Mike bugs me almost every day to eat more vegetables, so I'm trying to do that even though they don't sound the best! At least they don't make me nauseous - potatoes just taste so much better!
Annoyances: Lunch meat really grosses me out. Before it was simply unappetizing, now the idea just makes me want to hurl. Must find my protein elsewhere! Also, the uterine stretching is a wee bit uncomfortable. Some days I just have to remind myself to take it easy even though I feel invincible, otherwise I pay for it...
Highlights of the Week: HALFWAY! April seems so far away, but in reality I'm halfway done baking this cookie. Woo! Also, I was feeling almost like myself this week and was uber productive (see "annoyances"). What a breath of fresh air!

No comments:
Post a Comment