Due Date: Still April 5th, but we are measuring two days ahead. So we'll just say the first week of April!
Musings on the Weekly Photo: Up and out, my friends, up 'n out. More baby than fat! Yay! Side note: I feel a lot bigger than I look. I guess pictures are a good reality check.
Marination Time: 22 weeks.
Weight Gain: Gain of 5 since last appointment, officially +2. Also, baby weighed in at 1lb, 2oz today.
Maternity Clothes: Stretchy pants are God's gift to pregnant women, and BeBand leggings are my stretchy pants of choice! Mike took me to buy some shirts today - his idea, mind you. A lot of my tops that aren't t-shirts are getting a wee tight around the middle. What a thoughtful hubby. :)
Fruit of the Week: Papaya (where we will stay until week 24).
Name: Same dilemma.
Gender: It's a bouncing... baby! Haha. Kept our eyes closed today! No peeking allowed.
Movement: Still a party. Throughout the entire u/s today, bebe never stopped wiggling. I'm beginning to think that he/she will never sleep...
Cravings: Fruit, fruit and more fruit. Oh, and some fruit.
Annoyances: No complaints this week.
Highlights of the Week: We had our Level II Ultrasound today and all is well! Brain, heart, spine, arms and legs look great and healthy. And those legs are long! Mike's genes are already showing up. :) He/she was super active the whole time and it was a trip to simultaneously see and feel the kicks - I definitely haven't been imagining all that movement since week 14. He/she is currently lying length-wise across my belly, which explains why my bump is so low. We also got to see lots of bebe's little face, but when we went back to get a profile shot, he/she decided to curl up into a little ball. This is what Baby Dotter looks like a la 5ish months baked:


No comments:
Post a Comment