Wednesday, December 14, 2011

24 weeks



Due Date: April 5th

Musings on the Weekly Photo: Is it just me, or has the quality of these phone pictures gone downhill? Bump-wise, I may have popped? Eh, eh?

Marination Time: 24 weeks

Weight Gain: Net (+2) as of doc appointment on 12/2 (next appointment is Jan. 6th).

Maternity Clothes: I definitely need to make sure my t-shirts have some extra space, besides that, everything else is about the same as before. I did find a pair of maternity jeans for $10 this week - it's a Festivus miracle! Those things are expensive! Ridiculous if you ask me. They're just jeans with elastic. Grr.

Fruit of the Week: Papaya

Name: We have lists! Hurrah!

Gender: Team Green

Movement: All. The. Time. The kicks are so hard sometimes that I have to catch my breath! Bebe's got some oomph. Mike definitely has no trouble feeling them as well, especially in the morning. I like to think they're having a little chat before he leaves for work. :)

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings... Gimme that fruit. Yum yum. My sweet tooth seems to come and go, but it seems to be more of the idea of sweets that I'm craving - once I eat the sugar, I feel kind of yucky. This week I'm definitely feeling a need for protein as well - bebe must be going through a growth spurt. As for aversions... lunch meats and Mexican food are still a big, fat BOO.

Annoyances: Braxton Hicks. They don't hurt, but I've become oh-so-much more AWARE of them. They definitely kick my butt if I'm dehydrated or have over-exerted myself. Just another reminder that I am not, in fact, invincible. Darn it. I'm also carrying really low, which basically means that Baby D thinks of my bladder as his/her own personal trampoline... that's a lot of fun.

Highlights of the Week: Three cheers for viability!

No comments:

Post a Comment