Due Date: April 5th
Musings on the Weekly Photo: We have approximately 14ish more weeks of growing? Really?
Marination Time: 25 weeks
Weight Gain: Net (+2) as of doc appointment on 12/2 (next appointment is Jan. 6th).
Maternity Clothes: To be honest, I didn't really get out of my workout clothes this week. I know, I know - lazy, lazy girl! But why bother being uncomfortable in jeans if you can wear running pants and slippers?!
Fruit of the Week: We have graduated to Eggplant status!
Name: Lacee has decided "Rrrrrrreuben" (roll that r!) is way more fun than "Cletus the Fetus." So, what if s/he is a girl? "Rrrrreubenita." Um, maybe his/her nickname will be Roo?
Gender: Team Green
Movement: It seems to depend on the day, but s/he has been more calm this week. I've also been relatively busy with holiday stuff, so I might just be more distracted.
Cravings/Aversions: My aversion to poultry seems to have returned. I also haven't been nearly as hungry and tend to get full quickly. Let the organ-smushing commence!
Annoyances: Mood swings aren't cool. I cried watching a Folgers commercial on Tuesday morning...
Highlights of the Week: Merry, merry Christmas! This year we're driving to Texas to spend Christmas with my parents and Grammie, coming home on Monday, then turning around on Friday to drive to LA for New Years. I'm not looking forward to all those hours in a car, but it'll be nice to see both sides of the family. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment