Thursday, December 8, 2011

23 weeks


Due Date: April 5th

Musings on the Weekly Photo: Yes, that is a Glacier Park t-shirt from the 70s. Thanks, Dad. Bump-wise, a little up 'n a little out.

Marination Time: 23 weeks

Weight Gain: Net (+2) as of 12/2

Maternity Clothes: About the same. My shirts are a wee tight and I prefer to wear the aforementioned leggings, but I can still fit into the majority of my clothing (including my jeans, thank God.) Although when I broke out my peacoat this week (yay cold weather!), we ended up with a bit of a "faaaat guy in little cooooat" situation...

Fruit of the Week: Papaya

Name: We have lists! Hurrah!

Gender: Team Green

Movement: I swear this kid never sleeps - s/he really likes to rock and roll at 3am.

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings: fruit and sandwiches. I find myself eating pineapple or a honey crisp apple in the middle of the night a few times per week. Also, if I have Subway for lunch, I end up wanting it for dinner as well - and then I have the leftover 6" the next day for lunch. Yummy, yummy sandwiches. Aversions: still not liking the idea of lunch meat, and even though I'm okay with the taste of Mexican food, bebe is not so much a fan after a few bites. Sad face. :*(

Annoyances: See "Dear Baby D." 

Highlights of the Week: Still truckin' along! I went jogging for the first time in a while and it was glorious. It was not pretty nor was it fast, but it was successful and felt amazing. I've been walking a lot, but missed running. Granted it resembled more of a shuffle than a run, but it was faster than a walk and I'll take what I can get! In addition to my walking and yoga dvd, I'm going to try and keep it up at least once or twice a week until it becomes uncomfortable. We also got pre-registered for the hospital and signed up for our hospital tour and childbirth class; all of which culminated in the inevitable "omg, we're actually having a kid" moment. As of next week, if anything were to happen Baby D is viable so the doc likes her patients to be pre-registered as early as possible - just in case. Craziness! I'm almost 2/3 done baking this cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment