Thursday, January 12, 2012

28 weeks


























Due Date: April 5th

Musings on the Weekly Photo: Yes, those are the same clothes as last week. We might be a little bigger? I sure feel bigger...

Marination Time: 28 weeks

Weight Gain: Net (+8) as of doc appointment on 1/6. Yes, I lost a pound in a week; three days of hospital food will do that to a girl. Next appointment is Friday, 1/20.

Maternity Clothes: Same, although I did wear my regular jeans on principle. They were a little tight, but they buttoned! Haha. I'm enjoying wearing the maternity shirts that I got for Christmas, but I swear they have a backward sideview mirror effect... "Objects in shirt are smaller than they appear." I think maternity shirts create the illusion that pregnant women look bigger than they are...

Fruit of the Week: Eggplant

Name: We officially have two names (both first and middle) for each sex. Hurrah!

Gender: Team Green

Movement: Wowza. Side note: it's kind of creepy watching my belly dance.

Cravings/Aversions: I haven't really had many specific cravings this week, see "annoyances."

Annoyances: There is a definite difference in how I'm feeling depending on how Baby is lying (transverse v. head-down). I'm pretty sure when Baby is head-down, s/he likes to stick a foot in my stomach, which leads to intense reflux which thus leads to a diminished appetite. I'm now in snack-mode as I can't really handle full meals.

Highlights of the Week: Doc says I can attempt my prenatal yoga DVD as long as I make sure my heart rate doesn't increase. Still no cardio allowed, but she also said I can do resistance band exercises. Three cheers for some sort of exercise! Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment