
Due Date: April 5th
Musings on the Weekly Photo: Where'd THAT come from?
Marination Time: 29 weeks
Weight Gain: Net (+11) as of doc appointment on 1/20. But if you add in the weight I lost and then re-gained, we're at +21. Ugh.
Maternity Clothes: All about the same, sweats or maternity pants. I definitely can't wear many of my old shirts without a tank top underneath to add length because the belly has finally popped out.
Fruit of the Week: Squash! We graduated!
Name: We officially have two names (both first and middle) for each sex. Hurrah!
Gender: Team Green
Movement: Par-tay. Baby is head down most of the time now, so it's pretty odd seeing a foot pop out up above my belly button. But that is much-preferred over transverse - Baby was running out of space and decided that s/he liked having his/her head in my right side and his/her butt sticking out by my belly button. Holy wow that was uncomfortable...
Cravings/Aversions: Vegetables. Salad. Sweets in moderation. I definitely crave dessert after lunch and dinner most days. The idea of meat grosses me out most of the time.
Annoyances: I don't like having my kidneys kicked. Other than that and occasional contractions, I feel pretty good!
Highlights of the Week: Got another peek at Baby D yesterday, s/he has a TON of hair and is weighing in at 3lb 2oz. Dr. Farias said at 34 weeks she won't stop labor if it starts, so as long as I make it that far, I get to back to "normal" in 4.5 weeks! Hurray! We're supposed to start our birthing class this week as well, but it's a six-week course so the Doctor recommended we try to switch into a weekend class that knocks it out in one day. She said six weeks was probably "really wishful thinking." Eek! We might have a baby in less than six weeks?! In other news, Sharon and Jerry visited last weekend and my parents and Grammie are here this week, so we've been able to get a lot of baby-shopping and cleaning done. Baby D now has a dresser, a place to sleep, some clothes and a carseat. I feel much more prepared now!
No comments:
Post a Comment