Tuesday, November 29, 2011

21 weeks (ish)




Due Date: April 5th, 2012

Musings on the Weekly Photo: Bump appears to be moving up, but not so much out.

Marination Time: As of today, 21 weeks 5 days. Purple shirt is 21 weeks even, belly shot is from today.

Weight Gain: Will know at Friday's appointment.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly the same, although I busted out the full panel maternity jeans for Turkey Day and they have become more of a staple this week despite being not quite necessary. So comfy! I will admit that a lot of shirts are becoming too short due to The Belly. Damn you, long torso.

Fruit of the Week: Banana. Where in the world is a banana larger than a canteloupe? I think we're now measuring length as of this week, which would explain such things...

Name: Same dilemma.

Gender: Team Green.

Movement: It's a party! This bebe is going to be a firecracker. Is it weird that sometimes I feel like a character in "Alien"? I mean, it's really cool, but at the same time, it's really really weird.

Cravings: FRUIT. I want watermelon BAD, but it is now out of season. Waaaaah.

Annoyances: My hips! My tailbone! My belly! I've made the mistake a few times this past week of being too productive (I went on an organizing spree on Black Friday), and man have I paid for it. Owie.

Highlights of the Week: We have an ultrasound on Friday and Mike was given the day off, so we're going to try and brave Babies 'R Us afterward and start a registry. Eek!

1 comment:

  1. Babies R Us is kinda scary, best of luck with that adventure

    ReplyDelete